In the Norwegian Holmenkollen, as part of the ninth stage of the World Cup, the men’s pursuit race took place.
Artem Pryma became the best in the Ukrainian national team, who took 37th place with three misses in the passive.
Anton Dudchenko managed to avoid misses on the shooting range, but due to low speed on the track, he finished 39th. Another Ukrainian Bogdan Tsymbal ran 5 penalty laps and missed the end zone.
Norwegian Johannes Boe won a confident victory. Thanks to perfect shooting, the second time this season, the silver medal in persuit was won by the Frenchman Quentin Fillon Maillet. Closed the top 3 is another representative of Norway Sturla Legreyd.
1. Johannes-Thingnes Boe (0+0+1+0) 32:34.0
2. Quentin Fillon-Maillet (0+0+0+0) +32.7
3. Sturla Legrade (0+0+0+1) +49.1
37. Artem Prima (1+1+1+0) +3:49.9
39. Anton Dudchenko (0+0+0+0) +4:13.8
53. Bogdan Tsymbal (1+1+2+1) +5:42.4
Biathlon season 2022/23: schedule, announcements, broadcasts, results
#Holmenkollen2023 #Johannes #Boe #won #Pursuit #Prima #finished #37th