The head coach of Ingulets Serhiy Kovalets commented on the victory over Minai (2:1) in the match of the 19th round of the Ukrainian Premier League.
– It was an emotional match, the two teams are playing the fourth round in the second part of the season at a good level, they are playing fighting games. Today both could win. We didn’t succeed in the first half in terms of sharpness, in the second we rebuilt, thanks to teamwork and mood, we equalized and scored the winning goal at the end.
I would also like to say thanks to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. We understand that thanks to our soldiers we play football. We are trying to develop. Yesterday, the coaching staff and management played a match with border guards in Uzhgorod. They were at the match today, I asked who they were rooting for. They said that they support Ukraine.
– What are your team’s goals for the season?
– We train, among other things, also children, the younger generation, we want to give them the opportunity to develop. Young players came out, the task is to play good quality football. But today there are a lot of messages that football is life, a lot of struggle. So we are fighting. The task for the season is to show good football and achieve results.
– In today’s match, three points had a high weight for both teams. Is it difficult to be liberated under such conditions?
– You are right, it was a nervous game. The teams are at the bottom of the table, so there is excitement, it affects. Today is a very important result for us, congratulations to the fans, management and the whole team. The whole struggle is still ahead, – said the coach.
#didnt #work #terms #sharpness