Head coach of SC “Dnepr-1” Alexander Kucher commented on the results of the victorious match between Dnipro and Metalist 1925 Kharkiv (3:0).
– It was a tough game. The opposing team defended very well. Of course, we needed to score an early goal and everything would have been easier, but the main thing is that we scored it, and sometimes it doesn’t matter anymore. Vlad Rybak also played well, because the opponent had moments when they ran out to counterattack, and the goalkeeper saved us a couple of times. Artem Dovbik entered the game well, got back on track and started scoring and played well.
– Did you leave him on the bench because he was still worried about an old injury?
– Yes, here is an injury, and the coaching decision was made. Peglow looked good in this position in the test match against Metalist and wanted to try him in the official game.
– This substitution was partly forced in the first half. What’s with Peglow at first sight?
– He pulled the back muscle, but we need to do a physical examination and then something will be more precisely known.
– Before this match, Gutsulyak, Babenko, Matarrita returned to the squad. As they say, there was a pleasant headache?
– Yes, sure. It’s good that the guys have recovered from injuries. They are our leading players and we need them. Of course, this is very good.
– After such a victory, when you put the squeeze on your opponent at the end, how much easier will it be to prepare for the next games psychologically?
– Of course, victories give confidence to the guys. It is very important for us. We scored the first goal and then the opponent had already opened up, chances followed. We scored three goals and I think we played well – well done guys!
#Victories #give #confidence #important